What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you’ll be proud of.
The Invisalign process includes:
- Removing your aligners to eat, brush and floss
- Changing aligners every two weeks
- Your teeth will begin moving little by little
- Regular progress checks with your dentist
- Results often in 6 months to 1 year
Why people prefer Invisalign
The convenience and ease of use of the Invisalign system have made it the choice of over half a million people. In fact, Invisalign has been effective in giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
- Most people won’t notice you’re in treatment
- Won’t disrupt your lifestyle
- Free initial consultation
No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth, and best of all, most people won’t notice you’re in treatment. Invisalign®, the clear alternative to braces, has been chosen by over 500,000 people who want amazing smiles.
Choose Invisalign to treat:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth